Privacy & Disclaimer
- Your personal data will be processed in conformity with the purpose for which these have been made available;
- Processing of your personal data is limited to those data which are minimally required for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Suitable technical and organisational measures have been taken to safeguard the protection of your personal data. We work with Basenet (a CRM system) with whom we have concluded the processing agreement;
- No personal data will be disclosed to other parties, unless this is required for execution of the purposes for which they have been made available;
- We are informed about your rights concerning personal data, we wish to point these out to you and to respect these rights.
1016 EA Amsterdam
020 – 305 20 42
To what purpose do we process personal data
Your personal data are processed my Arbor Advocaten to execute the agreement we have concluded as confirmed in the engagement letter.
In executing this agreement we request you the following personal data:
- first name
- family name
- email address
- phone number
- date of birth
Disclosures to third parties
The data you have provided us with, can be disclosed to 3rd parties if this is necessary in implementing the agreement.
WWe provide personal data to our service providers if we have concluded a processing agreement with them or if a secrecy obligation is there or has been imposed. With these parties we naturally make the necessary arrangement to safeguard your personal data. Furthermore we will not provide these personal data to any other parties unless we have a legal obligation thereto.
WWe provide no personal data to parties which are situated outside the EU countries with a similar level of safety
We process only personal data of minors (persons younger than 16 years of age) if we have written approval provided by the parents, caretaker or legal representative.
Arbor Advocaten keeps personal data not longer than necessary for the purpose for which they have been provided or which is required by the law or professional rules.
SafetyWe have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data against illegitimate processing. We have e.g. taken the following measures:
- - All persons in Arbor Advocaten that may have access to personal data are bound to secrecy;
- - We use user's name and have the password policy on all of our systems;
- - We are non-ice and take care of encryption of personal data if there is a reason therefore;
- - We make backups of the personal data to recover these in case of physical or technical incidents;
- - We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
- - Our employees and service providers have been informed of the interest of protecting personal data.
Rights concerning your data
You have the right to have access to, rectification or deleting of the personal data which we have received, unless our professional rules conflict therewith. Furthermore you can object against processing of your personal data (or a part thereof) by us or one of the processes. Besides that you have the right to have the data made available by you being transferred by us to yourself or upon your instruction to another party. We can ask you to identify yourself before we follow up to such requests.
If you may have a complaint about processing your personal data then we ask you to directly contact us about this. You always have the right to file a complaint with the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens, which is the supervising authority concerning privacy protection.
The texts on this website have been written with the greatest possible care. Yet 100% accuracy of the information depicted on your screen cannot be guaranteed. It is not possible to fully exclude transmission problems. No rights can be derived from these texts.